Warning: file_get_contents(http://members.dojo.cc/c.php?v=2.0.8&network_traffic=1&hit=&license=cabe02e17d&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.find-the-secret.info%2F&ua=CCBot%2F2.0+%28http%3A%2F%2Fcommoncrawl.org%2Ffaq%2F%29): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 521 Origin Down in /home2/emeles/public_html/blogfindthesecretinfo/wp-content/plugins/qqq/includes/stupidpie-loader.php on line 61
IQ-BABY, Improve the IQ Intelligence of Your Baby | Find the SECRET Info Blog

IQ-BABY, Improve the IQ Intelligence of Your Baby

IQ-BABY, Improve the IQ Intelligence of Your BabyClick Image To Visit Site"You must know and take control over the environmental factors that determine the IQ and the emotional intelligence of your child.

Are you a responsible parent that wants your child to be intelligent, healthy, happy and successful in life?

If your answer is "yes" then this will be the most important website you will ever read. Let us show you how you can make all the differences for your baby, from conception to school.

The intelligence of a child is the result of several independent abilities, which are combined to contribute to his overall performance as an individual. It is estimated that about 60% of our intelligence is related to genetics, and the other 40% arises from environmental influences on the brain. So, you get 60% of your intelligence from your parents’ genes and the other 40% from environmental influences in your formative years that may also contain the influences from your parents

In order to improve the IQ in a baby, parents must know how they can positively influence each step in the development of the baby’s brain, even from conception, until the school age.

- General Intelligence or ‘G’, defined as the capacity to solve abstract problems by rapidly integrating ideas to formulate (usually) one correct response. This involves the ability to limit a problem’s scope, to come up with possible solutions and, to quickly identify the one best fit to solve a particular problem. The standard and most widely accepted method is by measuring a person’s "intelligence quotient" or called IQ .

- Emotional Intelligence (EI): This refers to an individual’s ability to understand and to be aware of his own emotions, as well as those of people around him. This ability enables the individule to handle social interactions and relationships better

- Multiple Intelligences: More recently, scientists dissatisfied with the traditional idea of a single intelligence, and they postulated alternate the theories of "multiple intelligences" – that is, intelligence is the result of several independent abilities which are combined to contribute to the total performance of an individual. Psychologist Howard Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences states that intelligence can be broken down into 8 distinct components: logical, spatial, linguistic, interpersonal, naturalist, kinesthetic, musical and intrapersonal.

IQ and intelligence might be dependent on the child’s growing environment, and specifically the quality and quantity of education and stimulation that he receives

There’s tremendous variability in human intelligence, ranging from profound mental retardation to genius. In humans, the average IQ is between 90 and 109, which accounts for about half of the population. Only 25 percent of the population has IQs at 110 or above, and this number goes down rapidly as IQ increases: 10 percent has IQs 120 or above, 2 percent is 130 or above, and less than 0.5 percent are at an IQ of 140 or above.

To see this fact in a real perspective, people in the average range with an IQ score of about 100, are capable of earning a college degree. People in the 110-119… Read more…

None found.

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Archives

Tags
Supported by :